North Street Car Park, Penrith
Penrith City Council
AS/NZS 1158 P11
Because of the growing population and close proximity of the Badgerys Creek Airport, the Penrith City Council identified that it is necessory to plan more car parking spaces in the city. With higher traffic after dark an efficient solar powered parking lot lights solution was required to be installed for visibility and safety.
- 32 sets of AE3S70N solar powered parking lot lights
- Combination of 130W & 260W solar engines
- 10W LED maximum output power (dusk to dawn operation)
- Adaptive lighting control automatically dims lights to 30% during inactivity
- Lithium-ion batteries provide more than 10 years maintenance-free life span
- Lowerable poles allw cost-effective servicing safely from ground level
- Future-proofed with built-in wireless control and monitoring system
This efficient solar powered car park lights system included 6 Twin Arm lighting systems with 1200mm outreaches. With Leadsun’s advanced and sustainable smart car park lighting system, lowerable EZY poles were chosen to support the solar units for ease of access for any future maintenance. 4 poles were strategically positioned at the steel ramp way leading to and from the car park linking it to the shopping precinct and nearby public transport.
This solar lighting solution will operate at full brightness from Dusk to Dawn and allows commuters and patrons the convenience of an easy accessible and safe passage to and from this car park. This cost effective lighting solution has also eased the traffic congestion for the community and the council has acknowledged this project as a sustainable win for all.