Angliss Reserve Car Park
Maribyrnong City Council
As part of their zero-carbon emission energy program, The Maribyrnong City Council opted to go ‘off-the-grid’ and install a solar powered lighting system for the Angliss Reserve Car Park. The challenge was they needed it completed within 2 days and to have no disruption.
- 12 x AE3 Series 80W stand-alone solar lights
- 10W LED Maximum output power (Dusk to Dawn operation)
- Adaptive lighting control automatically dims lights to 30% during inactivity
- Lithium-ion batteries provides 10+ years maintenance-free life span
- Lowerable poles allows cost-effective servicing safely from ground level
- Future proofed with built-in wireless control and monitoring system
Leadsun’s solution was to use the easy to install ‘All-In-One’ Solar Engine with Plug & Play LED fixture coupled with the EZYpole lowerable poles & concrete-less footings allowing the project team to successfully install the entire solar lighting solution from ‘start-to-finish’ in just one day. This was achieved because this project required:
- NO expensive underground trenching or wiring
- NO excavation of footing holes
- NO need for any machinery to lift poles or work at heights
Leadsun’s ultra-efficient LED lighting system provides continuous dusk to dawn operation and achieves compliance to lighting standards during peak activity times of the evening.
We are not disturbing or contaminating, so it is a really good option for us. We have the EZYpole which is the winch pole without having to bring a Cherry Picker. Just by lowering the pole from the ground saved us a lot of money. It was a no-brainer to put these lights in here and the fact that was done in one day made it even better.